Long Term Services and Supports (LTSS)
All plans cover LTSS if you are on a home and community based waiver or in a nursing facility. LTSS can help you live in your own home or other setting of your choice.
- Adult day health care
- Assistive technology
- Environmental modifications
- Personal care
- Personal emergency response system (with or without medication monitoring)
- Private duty nursing services
- Respite care
- Skilled and intermediate (custodial) nursing facility or long stay hospital
- Help for members transitioning to the community from a nursing facility
These services are covered by the Department of Medical Assistance Services (DMAS) or a DMAS contractor:
- Community mental health services
- Dental services for children
- Developmental Disabilities (DD) waiver services
- School health services including some medical, mental health, hearing or rehabilitation therapy services as arranged by your child’s school
See your member handbook for a full list of services.
If you are enrolled in one of the Developmental Disabilities waivers, you will be enrolled in CCC Plus for your non-waiver services. DMAS will keep paying for your DD waiver services.
CCC Plus Plans also offer added benefits such as phone services and wellness programs. To compare the added benefits of each plan, go to Compare plans.