We are here to help you. Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), you may be on hold for longer than normal when you call us. You can use this website instead, or until you reach us.
- To learn about Commonwealth Coordinated Care Plus, go to Learn
- To find a provider or compare health plans, go to Choose
- To enroll or check your case, go to Enroll
You can learn answers to common questions at FAQs
Open enrollment starts next month!
Open enrollment is a certain time when you can change your health plan for any reason. It is only once a year.
For some members, open enrollment starts October 1 and ends December 18, 2020. For others, open enrollment starts November 1 and ends December 18, 2020. We will send you a letter by mail with your dates.
If you want to change your health plan:
- Review all of your choices. There are many health plans.
- Find out which health plans work with your providers.
- Review each health plan’s added benefits.
- If you get Medicare, consider choosing a Dual Special Needs Plan (D-SNP).
If you do not want to change your health plan, you don’t need to do anything.
For help, call the Enrollment Helpline at 1-844-374-9159 from 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Need health coverage?
Apply now!: COVER Virginia - New low-cost health coverage for adults. Get more information at coverva.org.
For help choosing a health plan, call the CCC Plus Helpline.
Toll-free number: 1-844-374-9159
Hours of operation: Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
To speak with us for a member, go to Authorized caller information.
We can speak with you in other languages.